diana pomeranz Tzuk.
All in my head
Born in argentina, Immigrated to Israel in 1971
Lives in Rishon LeZion
Artist and certified art teacher
Tel: 03-9648413, 054-4964841Mail: dolp61@gmail.
Studies and Continuing Education
* "School of Arts, the program for active artists" Museum of Israeli Art, Ramat Gan
* "Memad" Art School, Tel Aviv
* The Free workshop, Givatayim
* Painting Course at the "Painters and Sculptors Association", Tel Aviv
* BA from the University of Fine Arts , Argentina
* Member of "UNESCO"
* Member of "Arteria", a group of South American-born artists, living in Israel
* Member of "Painters and Sculptors Association", in Tel Aviv
* Member of "Visual Arts Association", Rishon leZion
* Participation at the Committee of Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, in honor of International Women's Day in the Israeli
* Consultant in art for immigrant artists, from the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa.
* Organizing and accompanying arts groups in Israel and Europe
* "Jubilee Bells", an exhibition of bells, in honor of the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel, Rishon LeZion
* "Design chair" by the Technology Academy Award "Peres", Rehovot
* Founder and owner the Art Academy "Shirart" Rishon LeZion.
Exhibitions and Exhibition curator
* "Kol ha-Haverim", Gallery porch, City Hall, Rishon leZion - participant and curator
* "Maniarot" Artists Pavilion, Rishon LeZion
* A group exhibition at the Museum of Israeli Art, Ramat Gan
* "Migration" with the group of artists of "Arteria", Artists House, Rehovot - participant and curator
* "Deliberate illusions 2" solo exhibition, Artists Pavilion, Rishon LeZion
* "Color Latino" Palace of Culture, Rishon Lezion
* Gallery "Alternative" in Paris, France
* "Deliberate illusions", solo exhibition, Palace of Culture, Rishon LeZion
* "evidence of terrorism", Faculty of Law, Buenos Aires, Argentina
* "Desert Winds" solo exhibition to the painter Jacob Porat, Palace of Culture, Rishon Lezion – Curator
* "Peace" Batuz Foundation, Montevedeo Uruguay
* "Arteria" artists in the village of Ein Hod artists - participates and curator
* Jubilee Exhibition, School of Physiotherapy "Asaf haRofe" hospital, Palace of Culture Rishon Lezion – Curator
* An exhibition by the Embassy of Chile in Israel, new immigrants Arts Center, Rishon Lezion – Curator
* Retiree of Rishon LeZion in honor to 120 years of the city, Palace of Culture, Rishon Lezion – Curator
* "A Tribute to Jerusalem", in collaboration with the artists of "cicla", International Convention Centre, Jerusalem
* "The Bible in the Artist eye", house of bible, Tel Aviv"
* "Jubilee Exhibition", hospital "Assaf Harofeh", Palace of Culture, Rishon Lezion – Curator
* Anniversary of diplomatic relations between Israel and Argentina, at the lobby of the Tel-Aviv city hall - participant and curator
* "Artists in Zone A painting the Gulf War", "Painters and Sculptors Association", Tel Aviv
* Museum of Art, Rosario, Argentina
* "Who you are is what makes the difference" women-owned businesses in 2013 first place by the city of Rishon Lezion.
* 10" Women of the year 2004" in management, technology and business, on behalf of the organization N.t.a, Sheraton
Moriah Tel Aviv.